Read Our Blog
- Pongo Teaches Teens and Adults Who Have Been Through Trauma to use Writing as Therapy.
- UPDATE: Hollaback Steps Off the Streets Tackle Online Harassment
- UPDATE: The Make It Safe Project and Janet Mock Are Teaming Up To “Redefine Realness” in Schools
- Great News: You Can Get Book One For FREE Today Through Friday!
- The Gift of Children Supporting Children Through The Holidays
- Update: The 2015 Global Women’s Water Initiatve – Honoring the Mother of All Mothers
Search This Blog:
Tag Archives: Tree People organization
The Monetary Value of a Tree
I love trees. Even as an adult I enjoy climbing trees, marveling in their beauty, and appreciating their shade! Trees are treasures that we all should respect. According to Dr. T. M. Das at the university of Calcutta, the value … Continue reading