Read Our Blog
- Pongo Teaches Teens and Adults Who Have Been Through Trauma to use Writing as Therapy.
- UPDATE: Hollaback Steps Off the Streets Tackle Online Harassment
- UPDATE: The Make It Safe Project and Janet Mock Are Teaming Up To “Redefine Realness” in Schools
- Great News: You Can Get Book One For FREE Today Through Friday!
- The Gift of Children Supporting Children Through The Holidays
- Update: The 2015 Global Women’s Water Initiatve – Honoring the Mother of All Mothers
Search This Blog:
Category Archives: Youth
April 17-19 is Global Youth Service Day – A Chance for Teens and Children to Be the Change They Want to See.
Global Youth Service Day is actually 3 days and is an opportunity for youth to get involved in their communities, become active in civic matters and provide support for peer-to-peer projects. This year the event is April 17-19. Watch this … Continue reading
Volunteer in Chicago to BUILD a Stronger Community – Broader Urban Involvement & Leadership Development
Broader Urban Involvement & Leadership Development, or BUILD, engages youth in at-risk-neighborhoods to care about their education and become involved in communities across Chicago. Many youth in these areas face danger from gangs and violence. They are most vulnerable when … Continue reading
The Best Buddies Friends Choir from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio brings people who live with and without disabilities together through the power of music. Check out their new video,”I Am” Read our previous interview with founder, Tanner McClellan. Learn more … Continue reading
Tanner McClellan, founder of the Best Buddies Friends Choir For centuries, music has been used to bridge relationships despite obstacles such as language and culture, and is used time and again to connect people who may otherwise not be friends. … Continue reading
Lila Hartage, Volunteer at the Love Warrior Community Do you love yourself? For some people this question is painful to answer. As society evolved into focusing on a specific and increasingly unattainable version of outer beauty we’ve developed a belief … Continue reading