Read Our Blog
- Pongo Teaches Teens and Adults Who Have Been Through Trauma to use Writing as Therapy.
- UPDATE: Hollaback Steps Off the Streets Tackle Online Harassment
- UPDATE: The Make It Safe Project and Janet Mock Are Teaming Up To “Redefine Realness” in Schools
- Great News: You Can Get Book One For FREE Today Through Friday!
- The Gift of Children Supporting Children Through The Holidays
- Update: The 2015 Global Women’s Water Initiatve – Honoring the Mother of All Mothers
Search This Blog:
Author Archives: Impower You
UPDATE: The Make It Safe Project and Janet Mock Are Teaming Up To “Redefine Realness” in Schools
Bullying is a major issue for schools, changing what should be a place to learn about the world to a place where youth learn to be afraid. Thankfully there are outspoken Trans individuals, organizations, teachers, students, cis individuals and LGBTQ allies … Continue reading
Great News: You Can Get Book One For FREE Today Through Friday!
I’m happy to share that book one, “How Will You Create Positive Change” is FREE today through Friday, December 16th. This is book one in the Up To You project. Inside you will find sixteen people from around the world … Continue reading
Update: The 2015 Global Women’s Water Initiatve – Honoring the Mother of All Mothers
The lack of clean water is becoming a serious issue across the world (including the USA) as pollution poisons our rivers and climate change amplifies drought conditions. We cannot live without water so it’s inspiring to know that The Global Women’s … Continue reading
April 17-19 is Global Youth Service Day – A Chance for Teens and Children to Be the Change They Want to See.
Global Youth Service Day is actually 3 days and is an opportunity for youth to get involved in their communities, become active in civic matters and provide support for peer-to-peer projects. This year the event is April 17-19. Watch this … Continue reading
Volunteer in Croatia: Kuterevo Bear Refuge
Kuterevo Bear Refuge started rescuing bears in 2002 and currently protects 8 bears. Since all these bears are orphans they won’t survive in the wild. This refuge is important because in Croatia the bear is endangered due to habitat loss. … Continue reading